Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dallas To-Do List.

I am creating my Dallas To-Do List.


I have to write down or document these sort of things. I have To-Do lists all over my desk and Post-It notes as a nice, yellow border to my computer. I learned in Training & Development that right-brain people need constant reminders or detailed planners because we are occasionally absentminded. We are also cat lovers.

 
 
Okay, back to the list.
  1. Some sort of tour by Dallas by Chocolate. Um hello?! The name speaks for itself. They have more than just chocolate. They offer ice cream, wine, sometimes burgers and beer. I don't have to be heartbroken and crying in front of Grey's Anatomy to let myself indulge in some chocolate and wine. Welcome to my Monday-Sunday people.
  2. Visit the George Bush Library. Not that original but I gotta do it!
  3. Eat at the food trucks in Kyle Warren Park. Might save that one until it no longer "Feels Like 106."
  4. See the Beatles Tribute Band "A Hard Night's Day" at the Arboretum. I know I have already been to a concert at the Arboretum but I want to go again!
  5. Visit the Nasher Sculptor Center, because I have been on Pinterest and must see the big attraction as to why this place books so many wedding receptions.
  6. Ride a mechanical bull? You just never know.
  7. Go to the Dallas Zoo. Again, that will have to wait until I no longer can fry eggs on the cement.
  8.  Visit the Ghostbar. This sounds like something I could drag Tanner to. :)
  9. Drive south to the Galaxy Drive-In Theatre.
  10. Ask Tanner to do this too.
  11. Do everything D Magazine says I must do in order to become a true local. So far I have only had a Neiman Marcus popover. :(
 


Am I missing anything?! Please let me know what I should add to my Dallas Do's!

No comments:

Post a Comment